The veterinary (health) certificate issued by Food and Veterinary Service is necessary for export of live animals and animal origin products not for human consumption.

In order to get the certificate

  1. the application must be submit to FVS local unit – corresponding unit which carries out the control in holding or manufacturing establishment; 
  2. by instructions of veterinary inspector the requirements of importing country must be met and  approving document on performance of it must be submit to the local unit.