For the performance of registration in a shelter, or the owner of a hotel shall submit a submission to the territorial unit of the service, indicating:
1) a natural person - the given name, surname, address of the declared place of residence and telephone number of the owner of the shelter or hotel, legal person - type, name, registration number, legal address and telephone number;
2) the maximum number of animals and species that are planned to be housed in a shelter or hotel;
3) the address of the immovable property in which the shelter or hotel will be installed and the cadastre number;
4) a statement that:
- the shelter or hotel is owned by it or a rental or rental agreement has been entered into, which provides for the establishment of an animal shelter or hotel;
- the local government agrees with the operation of the shelter or hotel at the address indicated.
An application may also be submitted by e-mail, signed with an e-signature.
Documents may also be submitted using the institution's e-address.
The service charge is specified in the price list.
The Service shall inspect the shelter or hotel within 10 working days after receipt of the information.
The owner of the shelter or hotel shall present to the Service Officer the originals of the following documents:
1) a document certifying property rights or a rental or rental contract for real estate (in which the shelter or hotel is located);
2) a contract entered into with a practising veterinarian regarding veterinary medical care of animals in a shelter or hotel;
3) a local government co-ordination in the address indicated for the operation of the shelter or hotel - a statement or deed regarding the commissioning of a building or a certificate of the simplified renovation or reconstruction - or the Service shall receive the relevant document in accordance with the procedures specified in the Administrative Procedure Law.
Receipt of services
Receipt of services according to the application of choice.