The operator or his authorised person shall complete in the TRACES NT Single Sanitary Entry Document for feed and food other than feed and food VSID-D Part I in order to notify the border inspection post in advance of the arrival of food or materials and articles.
The consignment shall be presented for control at the border inspection post and the operator or his authorised person shall present the accompanying documents of the consignment:
- commercial documents;
- A COI certificate for agricultural products of organic origin;
- the results of official certificates and analyses for certain goods from certain third countries;
- official certificates for the introduction into the Union of sprouts intended for human consumption and seeds intended for their production with a view to placing them on the market
- an export authorisation issued by a third country (for mushrooms from certain third countries);
- a declaration of conformity for kitchenware of polyamide/nylon and/or melamine from China or Hong Kong;
- a declaration of conformity for materials and articles of plastics, ceramics, recycled plastics, regenerated cellulose, lacquered and coated plastic products, active and intelligent materials and articles for rubber or elastomer cutters and mats.
The service charge is specified in the price list.
Receipt of services
Border controls shall be carried out at the border inspection post.