THE PROVIDER of a veterinary medical SERVICE shall submit to the Service before commencing operation:
1) a submission for registration of a veterinary medical service provider.
The veterinary medical PRACTICE AUTHORITY shall submit to the Service before commencing or renewing:
1) a submission for registration, re-registration, making of changes or termination of activities of an institution of veterinary medical practice;
2) outpatient and hospital veterinary medical practice institutions shall also submit a copy of the document attesting the right of the submitter to utilise the structure or group of premises for the intended veterinary medical practice activity (a document certifying ownership or an agreement with the owner of premises regarding the use of premises).
An application may also be submitted by e-mail, signed with an e-signature.
It may also be submitted via the e-address of the institution.
The fee per service is specified in the price list.
Within three working days, the Service shall register THE PROVIDER OF the receiving veterinary medical SERVICE in the Register of Service Monitoring Objects.
The Service shall perform a pre-registration or re-registration examination of THE AUTHORITY of veterinary medical PRACTICE referred to in the application.
- the veterinary medical practice office shall be inspected within 10 working days after receipt of the documents;
- outpatient and hospital veterinary medical authorities shall inspect the registration of the relevant building or group of premises in the Real Estate State Cadastre information system, as well as if the type of use of the building or group of premises registered in the State Real Estate Cadastre information system conforms to the activity to be performed. The Service shall perform a pre-registration or re-registration check within 13 working days after receipt of the documents.
Receipt of services
Receipt of services according to the application of choice.